Cladex Industries brings over 130 years collective experience designing simple sheet metal parts to complex projects with our team of in-house CAD Design Engineers. We have the ability to anticipate and resolve challenges to the fabrication process before the process has even begun.
From production concepts to new product introductions, individual team members are responsible wholly for projects, giving a more efficient service to our clientèle and better quality assurance.
- Direct contact with your CAD designer, no middlemen
- Helping you in the design and development process
- Experienced in selecting the right metal (and non-metal) materials for the project
- Determining the most economical manufacturing processes
- Providing full colour visualisation drawings and prototypes for sign off
- Creating the best performing products
From The First Concept Drawing To Re-Designs
Customers come to us with sketches on paper, pieces in their hand or their own 2D & 3D drawings. Whatever the original concept drawing, we take the idea and utilise the latest in 3D industry modelling software, Solidworks and Radan to produce 3D models or physical prototypes for early appraisal of the design by our clients.