Using Trumpf punching machines with automation we can accommodate a host of projects at Constant. Our CAD Design Engineers onsite will use their years of experience to determine the best punch press option for your project and costs.
Using Trumpf 1000 punch machine which are suitable for small batch runs and large scale production runs. Typical punching jobs can be as simple as a square, or complex profiles with forms.
- Range of operations including: piercing, nibbling, embossing, extruding, slotting and recessing, louvering, coining, countersinks, forming tabs, creating ribs and creating hinges
- Specialised tooling can be purchased if needed
With our STOPA we can store and automate upto 70 tonnes of sheet metal
- Unmanned production ability for overnight production
- Material thickness from 0.5mm up to 8mm
- Punching accuracy of 0.02mm
- Suitable for a range of materials; mild steel, zintec, galvanised steel and aluminium
- Punching acceleration rate up to 1400 strokes per min